Crazy Stories of 2k18

• A couple living in Alaska was awakened at around 1:30 in the morning. They believed that it was probably just a prankster because of course who else would be ringing their door bell at those hours of the night. The next morning, out of curiosity, the couple checked their security cameras to see who had rang the door bell, to their surprise it was a moose! He had been wandering the house at night and when he backed up he ended up pushing the doorbell with his butt!

'
  • Christopher Columbus High School’s prom theme for their 2017 event was the Jungle, and they went a bit over the top with decorations. Along the walls and corridors where the event took place there were rocks, trees, vines, and exotic pets; but the one that caused the most fame was a tiger. Yes, that’s right. This school brought a real tiger to their prom. The animal was in a cage and wheeled to the center of the dance floor, everyone watched in amazement. Although many students and parents were upset this definitely gave the students a night to not forget.

'
  • Kaylee Muthart was a good kid in school, had good grades, went to church and loved her family. She had a good life without drugs. Kaylee had a heart arrhythmia which caused her to miss school frequently and also had long hours of work, eventually her grades started to slip and she dropped out of school. She moved on to smoking pot and drinking with her friends occasionally. She never had the intention of using any other drug, but in one occasion where she smoked with a friend, the pot had been laced with meth. Feeling betrayed, she slipped away from that friend which caused her to leave her job. At the same time her two year relationship had started to fall apart. Shortly after, she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Kaylee had found a new job but had lost her boyfriend and some friends which caused her to smoke meth for the first time. While she was high, she would pick at her face until it bled and cause all sorts of damage to herself. Again, she lost her job. Once day, she smoked pot and was walking alone by the railroad tracks. As she was walking, she came to the conclusion that God had chose her to sacrifice something or else humanity would suffer. As she was looking for a sign, her room mate drove by and asked her if she had the keys to the apartment, and the word key made her believe that she was the key. Immediately, she hit her knees to the ground and started to shove her thumbs into the back of her eyes and pull them out. Luckily, people heard her screaming and got her to the hospital, where she woke up blind because she had in fact taken out her eye balls and squished them in her hands.

'
  • Roseanne Barr posted a racist tweet against Valerie Jarrett via Twitter where she said ” Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj.” This caused a lot of controversy, at first Barr had defended her comment by saying it was a joke and that being muslim wasn’t even a race. Eventually she deleted those post apologized and then announced she was leaving Twitter. This caused Roseanne’s show on ABC to be cancelled.

'
  • When the first Lady Melania Trump went to Texas to go to a children’s immigration detention center her jacket caused a huge controversy. The back of the green jacket said, “I don’t really care do u?” This gave Americans the idea that the first lady was just doing this to looked good but in reality she didn’t care.

'
  • Kanye West, where do we even start? This man is famous for producing controversial tweets. He’s tweeted about allowing slavery again, to arguing with Drake. At first, his wife Kim defended her husband by saying he was just being himself and that it was disappointing people couldn’t do that without being judged nowadays. Eventually it’d gotten to be too much and many fans even insist Kanye return to help for mental issues. We don’t know if that’s gonna happen again, but sources reveal his wife sure wants him off of social media.

'
  • Stormy Daniels is a woman who claimed to have had an affair with Trump many years ago, of course Trump is denying this and is calling her names. Reportedly, Trump asked Stormy to make a confidentiality agreement where she would not speak about what happened ‘between them’. Later on, Stormy recalled this agreement to be invalid and sued Trump. Trump won the dispute and Stormy will have to pay him a large amount of money in legal fees; but of course, we all know Trump handled the situation as an adult by name calling Stormy Daniels, “Horse-Face.”

'
  • Whenever an eclipse is going to happen, our parents, teachers, and friends can not express how much we should not look at a solar eclipse with the naked eye. People even give out free special glasses to watch the eclipse with no problems, but President Trump stepped out with his son and wife Melaina (which were using glasses), to watch the special event. Of course he looked up at the sun for sometime before putting on glasses, which just defeated the whole purpose at that point.

'
  • 30 year old Michael Rotondo had a job and lived in Syracuse. However, after losing his job, Michael moved back to his parents’ house and lived there for eight years. Finally, his parents had enough. Michael never tried to get a job, help out around the house or pay rent. As a matter of fact, he even had a broken down car that just sat on his parents property. After asking multiple times for Michael to move out, his parents decided to file a lawsuit. The final court ruling was that Micheal had ten days to move out from his parents house and never go back to live there again. On top of that, his parents gave him a total of 1,100 dollars to fix his car. The only question Michael answered during an interview was, “I had to be out by today.”

'

Samantha Valdez, Opinion Editor